
Yesterday I took Reese to Tail Blazers (Natural Health Food Store for Dogs) to have a bioscan. She laid on a mat and her frequencies were measured and then compared to frequencies already stored in the database.
She has a list of allergies, fish, spinach, zucchini, asparagus, corn, coffee, soybean, red pepper, banana, and grain. She also has an intolerance to dairy. Now I have a better idea of what to avoid in her diet.
She also has a deficiency in some enzymes and Omega fatty acids, I have been giving her an omega supplement but apparently because it has fish oils she was not absorbing it. I will be looking into find one without fish oils and a enzyme supplement. They also tested frequencies of certain supplements to see how Reese will respond to them. They also suggested that I put her on a probiotic because of all the antibiotics she has been on.
They also tested a selection of kibble and looks like she will do best with a diet with lamb.
They also tested her emotional frequencies and it was pretty level other than feelings of abandonment.
No comments:
Post a Comment